Knights Oof Destiny is an alliance in the game Dark Throne.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights Oof Destiny is an alliance in the game Dark Throne.

www.darkthrone.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knights of Destiny

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gasattack
Admin
Gasattack

Number of posts : 87

Knights of Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Knights of Destiny   Knights of Destiny Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 12:35 pm

As recorded in our Alliance profile, we were founded March 19, 2006.

In May of 2006 our first war began against Gods_Rising. This alliance attacked our heros at that time, follownobody and Sgt. Taylor. I, Gasattack, was but a young two month old member of Knights of Destiny and history will record that I fought heroically as well in this war --- that remains our single biggest war to date --- and ending with victory! Gods_rising still exists as do we, but they did record their loss in their Alliance profile.

KoD then entered a period of enthusiastic recruiting bringing many new members into the Alliance. We exceeded 200 members at one time, many of which have since been booted for inactivity.

Then a period of gradual decline set in as successive guild cleanings without active recruitment of new members happened over time. We have only sought to keep active members and this will continue to remain a hallmark of Knights of Destiny. During this period follownobody did not have enough time to run KoD so he passed the baton of leadership to puputhething. puputhething then faced the same challenge of lack of time to run the Alliance and keep it active and on July 21st, 2007 he passed the baton of leadership to me, Gasattack.

Knights of Destiny is currently undergoing a transformation and rebirth. Lot of work ahead to rebuild this alliance to recover its glory. KoD was once an Alliance of over 200 members.
We have a new King, a new forum, and some new leadership in the Alliance. With the right spark of enthusiastic members we can grow and have a lot of fun!

Please join us and join in the fun!
Back to top Go down
https://kodf.forumotion.com
follownobody

Number of posts : 37

Knights of Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Destiny   Knights of Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 11:10 am

Quite right. I'm going to post about the war we had. XD what a war it was.
Back to top Go down
Granbull

Number of posts : 76

Knights of Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Destiny   Knights of Destiny Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:31 am

yes i read that. i got bored.

and well said gas, ill give my all to this alliance till i start getting lazy again...(then you will have to flog me...Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knights of Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Destiny   Knights of Destiny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights of Destiny
Page 1 of 1